zhengzhou , china
Application Area: industries of wood, slag, sand, construction materials, metallurgy, chemical engineering, coal, minerals, etc.
Applied Materials: sawdust, wood chips, wood shavings, clay, limestone, ardealite, dry-mixed mortar, grain slag, coal slime, etc.[email protected]
Sawdust dryer is suitable for drying sawdust, wood chips, straw and charcoal in agriculture and animal husbandry industry, which consists of heating furnace, feed inlet, rotating cylinder, filtering cylinder, conveying pipe, cooling tube and the outlet. It has high drying intensity, short drying time, large capacity, high efficiency, small occupied area, easy construction and maintenance, etc. Itt is also called sawdust drying machine or wood sawdust dryer.
1) Fuel processing: sawdust is widely used in the fuel industry. The material can be used as fuel after processed by the rod mill. It has no smoke pollution and the fuel value is comparable to coal;
2) Agriculture flower cultivation: sawdust has full nutrition, loose texture, water permeability and cleanness;
3) Bind matrix of flowers: it is used as the air layering binder matrix of rhododendron, kumquat camellia and fragrans;
4) Furniture industry: for the production of sheet with excellent texture is excellent; the common products are: plywood, particle board, sawdust board, compression plate and so on;
5) Clean materials: the padding of the pet, or the oil decontamination;
6) Edible fungus cultivation: use the sawdust to cultivate mushrooms, fungus mushrooms, needle mushroom and agaric mushroom.
In addition, large farms, soilless cultivation and the raw material of paper pulp also can use sawdust.
1. Small occupied area, easy construction and maintenance, low drying cost. The material is highly dispersed in the airflow; the particle surface is the effective drying area;
2. Strong drying strength, short time, high processing capacity, high thermal efficiency, non binding water heat efficiency is up to 60%;
3. Wide scope of applications. The operating parameters can be changed according to the requirements of different customers;
4. Advanced materials, long service life.
1) The sawdust is fully dried in the rotating cylinder;
2) Sawdust is fully dispersed again before entering into the material conveying pipe, so that the evaporation will be faster;
3) The material is boiling in the tube, the hot air and material will fully contact with each other to complete the drying process.
As an experienced sawdust dryer manufacturer, Fote Machinery has sawdust dryer for sale, which has high quality and low price with the same quality. If you want to know the specific quotation of the machine, you can chat with us online or write emails to us!
|Diameter of outer cylinder(m)||2.5||2.7||3.0||3.2||3.6|
|Length of outer cylinder(m)||7||7||7.0||7.0||8|
|Cylinder volume( m³ )||16.63||16.63||52.678||52.678||81.38|
|Rotating speed of cylinder(rpm)||4-10||4-10||4 -10||4 -10||4 -10|
|Initial moisture of slag(%)||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12|
|Final moisture of slag(%)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Initial moisture of yellow ground(%)||8-10||8-10||8-10||8-10||8-10|
|Final moisture of yellow ground (%)||0.5-1||0.5-1||0.5-1||0.5-1||0.5-1|
|Highest intake air temperature(℃)||700-750℃||700-750℃||700-750℃||700-750℃||700-750℃|
|Production capacity(T/h)||Yellow sand25-30
|Velocity ratio of reducer||29||29||29||29||29|
|Item/Unit/Model||Cylinder volume( m³ )||Production capacity(T/h)|